Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fkk & Russianbare Hd-fotos Jemanden Wie Fkk-dvds?



ACQUARIUS StoryTeller FIFTEENTH TOUR STOP : LAND OF NO, AND 'THE SECOND DAY OF THE YEAR 2011, THE TALKING HEADS OF Sax and Violins in the movie' TILL THE END OF THE WORLD by Wim Wenders and a letter of
Rodolfino WONG ...




Dear Friends, click on the video and then start the music while you read. I write a joint letter. It will be like if we were talking on skype video conferencing. It 's the second day of the year 2011. I have the feeling of living inside the ball with the snow on Christmas, which gave me. From this no man's land, cozy and protected, very liquid, through the snow that falls every time someone remembers to shake it, and I guess agitate for me, I see myself out walking alone, delivered and absorbed. I fight the pain and numbness. The agitation of the heart.
Despite the lights out there it's all rather sad, because, soon, these parties will be archived and most people will again come to terms with their destiny in times of world crisis. I returned to this city to smell the smells of old when I lived there. Musty smell, of burning, gas and moisture. I took the bus and sat on the old 325 that leads out along the old canal. The shapes of old abandoned factories, the park marked by the letters stiff Ginori, the Chinese restaurant on the first floor with red balloons. I returned back to the area of \u200b\u200bthe old Sieroterapico Institute, where they built new homes lined up facing each other like soldiers in line. Via Tabacchi, the glorious area Baravalle with patrician houses, the station Genova. I saw the old house where I lived. The lighthouse magnificent Piazza Cantore, where we ate and sang and danced so many, we thought the floor collapsed. In that house we were so happy even when they did not want to think about it. I do not have much time. I'm just passing through, I wanted to greet all of you but you can not. We always think in your homes warm and welcoming. Mature ladies and gentleman, always seeking the truth. All'inciviltà never resigned. Ready to march for truth and ideals. A little 'tired but strong. I leave you this message in a bottle telematics to tell you that I have never forgotten. From a distance, I spied the lights of our city, looking toward an imaginary skyline. I ran almost every day, loving look fantastic in your windows, I have observed with such nostalgia and love. I walked thinking of our roads, houses and neighborhoods where we lived our lives insieme.Si is true I have not called anyone. I walked alone in this town, disguised as the perfect stranger. Do not have made telephone calls. I have touched upon only as a gust of damp wind these days. I've heard all your lives from here with what are now excluded. But my orbit passed close to all of you. They are already at the station. The bus will take me to the airport has already set in motion. I go back to my old and now new life away from here. Do not get angry with me for this too. Thin Pensatemi sometimes when in the past. Dear, dear friends, dear old city. Always the same. Hellfire and moving. Ugly but gleaming like a cathedral lit. Dirty but alive. I greet you. The snow in the Christmas ball has run out. I leave this strange feeling and looked at the highway junctions, Piazza Kennedy, Palamazda. I'd go back. Going back here and say I'm here I'm back here. But that's not how it works. To escape from my personal ghosts I left, slamming the door and left alone to brood. I behaved badly. I wonder if I have forgiven him. If you eventually realize that we are all strong and reasonable. I ran away to escape because it seemed the only solution. There is no turning back. I have my old and new life elsewhere. Greet for me Once again the old park Ginori, burnished with the letters. Happy New Year, good friends ... 2011 Till The End Of The World .... until the end of the world. Your Rodolfino Wong

0 comments:

Post a Comment