Here Spalletti's words on the eve of the match against Atalanta
championship fight on '
We're trying to keep open the championship. Tomorrow we will play to win and then we will consider the outcome of Milan. We must look after ourselves and look for 3 points. There are always surprises in the league, I would not have the regret of not having taken advantage, even if Inter has many chances to win and we have very few '. Referees
a bit 'weak to Roma and Inter?'
a bit 'weak to Roma and Inter?'
I Banti Gava and two expert referees seem to play well and Hill knows his role. ' Gifts
contract extension is the first step to a Rome still in the limelight?
contract extension is the first step to a Rome still in the limelight?
'Definitely yes. The company showed that they want to keep doing things the right way. I'm happy for that is a good goalkeeper Doni and a boy seriously. '
Antunes always gave a good performance, has not played recently?
Antunes always gave a good performance, has not played recently?
'I must also consider what other people did who played as Tonetto for example. If I consider only Antunes could have more opportunities'.
Some regret this season? '
Some regret this season? '
some situations where we could do more there, but many times we have taken points in areas very difficult, so things will eventually tie '.
If you give a vote for the team this season?
If you give a vote for the team this season?
'I'd give it a nice 9. 'An opinion on attachment
dell'Atalanta Langella, Doni-Floccari who did a good championship
dell'Atalanta Langella, Doni-Floccari who did a good championship
' They were right. It 's a department of quality and well-stocked: Floccari is an emerging, Doni has experience and class, Langella is a player and knows how to run scoring. Tomorrow we will face these difficulties.
Mancini will go away?
Mancini will go away?
'From our side there is the will to keep it because it's a great player'.
He dreams of the market? '
He dreams of the market? '
From my point of view this is a discourse that does not. I have confidence in my players. It is believed that sometimes the grass is growing Green is not the case.
0 comments:
Post a Comment