Sunday, May 11, 2008

Is A Dirt Bike Street Legal In Nc

Spalletti Roma-Atalanta


Spalletti's words after the home win against Atalanta

"Emotions? The subisco so long, thanks to the boys. They have never played a game useless. The signal to be attached to the colors, had already launched. If you (journalists), there is only now realize, is later. Kharja to call? He's a great guy. We could see it in the year he spent here. Then some situations led him elsewhere. The mentality of the boy has been confirmed. Inter I think today was a bit 'unfortunate. The Siena has been good at bringing home the result. Make two goals at San Siro is not easy. I was hoping carry off a draw. The percentages were very minimal. Now go up, but always depend on Inter. In the last league will change everything from the game against Catania in Italian Cup. It will play in the salvation and are a good team. He had bad luck in some results. Strong team. Mexes has made preliminary investigations and not anything serious, Perrotta was a build up of discomfort. Mancini just cramps, will recover. Juan we'll retrieve it. We'll be okay for Sunday. I believed at the end. I showed my players, just so I can show it. The team did a good game. In this sport anything can happen. If a misstep Inter us we had not exploited, we would have had regrets. Without fans to Catania? In a game so you can not take advantage. "

An overview on its Rome

"We deserved this chance, for what we did for the whole season. We won a race and Milan there was difficle an upset. Now we see the next day. "

Should start the second round what would change? "In the first half of the season we extensively. Maybe I would go to watch the start of the tournament. We have done our league, with continuity and this has made the difference. They'll congratulate the winner next Sunday, all 2 teams deserve this championship, "Mexes and Perrotta

as they are?" Perrotta has this trouble for a while 'time, but I think he can play Sunday. Mexes is well, has already made some inquiries. "

Mancini wants to raise? "He takes care of itself. He experiences important to me, so I should be asking advice from him. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment