ACQUARIUS StoryTeller THIRTEENTH TOUR STOP: "MY SISTER THAT I LOOK AT THE WORLD" READ THE POETRY OF WOMEN Ivano Fossati AND WATCH THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES WOMEN WHO ARE THE ENGINE IN THE WORLD ....
My sister
look at the world and the world does not look like you
my sister who looks at the sky ...
and the sky did not look at you.
If there is a road under the sea
sooner or later we will find if there is no way into the hearts of others
sooner or later it will trace.
I was born and worked in every country
and I defended my dignity
fatigue I was born and died in every country
and I walked every street in the world you see.
My sister
look at the world and the world does not look like my sister that you
look at the sky and the sky did not look at you. If there
a road under the sea
sooner or later we will find if there is no way into the hearts of others
sooner or later it will trace.
(From My brother who looks at the world of Ivano Fossati)
0 comments:
Post a Comment