LETTER FROM THE COORDINATOR TO THE YOUNG:
Hello guys, I still write to inform me of what happens between the boys and the PD of Sestri Cornigliano of which I am coordinator.
ended Sunday Feast (of Unity) in villa Rossi, the party was a great success for the large participation of young people and this was a great breath of fresh air for the party, but it is good that this wave does not stop between the forks and knives of the restaurant La Fiesta, but continued to renew the Italian left, slowly, from the territory, but surely. I therefore invite you to be protagonists of the next Congress to choose the leader of the Democratic Party, and Tessera to do this simply by July 20 in the section of your neighborhood (in Sestri vineyard on a 34 / 2).
I hope you will attend;)
Alberto Spatola, spatolaa@gmail.com, 3493xxxxxx
AND 'CAN ALSO ONLINE MEMBERSHIP:
Hello everyone and Happy Holidays!
0 comments:
Post a Comment