Last meeting of the Youth in the PD MedioPonente
Hola guys sorry if I write just now , but it was a tough week (last month of school ...) So you Stresser little short report of how things went Friday and news items.
We talked about the municipal council of guys and we decided to start a "advertising" campaign in schools to implement the project, which unfortunately is now waning (for whatever info call me on the issue or Muscella Lorenzo, who took over the project, my number 34xxxxxxxx, 33xxxxxxxx Number of Lorenzo).
We then had the interesting presence of the head of Europe as well as youth coordinator of the Young Democrats of Eastern Europe who spoke about the Union and its institutions. Finally
Stao elected the new coordinator of the Young MedioPonente ... It's me Alberto spatula;)
I was elected as the former coordinator term James is due back in his native Tuscany.
He would like to dedicate the final part of this email because despite the new "guide" I think the same passion for politics, the real one made in the base humbly But with the knowledge that is not the time to stand at the window but to participate, continue, perhaps with the temperamental differences between him and me, but must continue to involve the kids in our neighborhoods, and Sestri Cornigliano, and invite them to be as active as James said at the time of his election, and I hope I can continue with this invitation, to infinity and beyond: D our business. Have I told you I was short, I end up with a quick list of commitments, "See you later:
Sunday, May 24 at the Clay Pigeon sullìEuropa fifth event organized by the Young of the Levant. Thursday, May 21 in
Pessagno Palace, Via Sestriere, 7 meeting of the Forum Area Circle of PD in Sestri Ponente
Wednesday, May 27 Fifth Street in front of Bagnara 47r (Levante beach in) glasses very cool;-D with the candidate at the European Graglia
ABOVE AND THEN ...
Saturday, May 30 event in Europe in early square Tazzoli more accurate description.
Hello guys next time!
-
Alberto Spatola
0 comments:
Post a Comment